Whether your grandmother needs a ride to the doctor or your son needs to get to community college, VAC transportation service provides the key to getting you or your loved one there safely and on time.
VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from public buses, rides to medical appointments, prearranged dial-a-ride services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
- I want to be a volunteer MedVAC Driver. How do I get started?
- Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure
- ADA Transportation Policy and Complaint Procedure
- VAC Reasonable Modification Policy
- Illinois Relay Service
- TTY: 1(800) 526-0844 or 711
- Voice: 1 (800) 526-0857 or 711