Beginning July 1, 2021, VAC will resume the collection of fares on all transit vehicles.
VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from public buses, rides to medical appointments, prearranged dial-a-ride services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
- DeKalb County MedVAC/TransVAC
- DeKalb/Sycamore Regular Routes
- Kishwaukee College Route
- Kendall Area Transit
- Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure
- Title VI Policy
- Title VI Complaint Procedure and Form – PDF
- ADA Transportation Policy and Complaint Procedure
- ADA Policy
- ADA Complaint Procedure and Form – PDF
- VAC Reasonable Modification Policy
- Illinois Relay Service
- TTY: 1(800) 526-0844 or 711
- Voice: 1 (800) 526-0857 or 711