VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from public buses, rides to medical appointments, prearranged dial-a-ride services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
- DeKalb County MedVAC/TransVAC
- DeKalb/Sycamore Regular Routes
- Kishwaukee College Route
- Kendall Area Transit
- I want to be a volunteer MedVAC Driver. How do I get started?
- Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure
- ADA Transportation Policy and Complaint Procedure
- VAC Reasonable Modification Policy
- Illinois Relay Service
- TTY: 1(800) 526-0844 or 711
- Voice: 1 (800) 526-0857 or 711