Whether your grandmother needs a ride to the doctor or your son needs to get to Kishwaukee College, VAC transportation service provides the key in getting you or your loved one there safely and on time.
VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from public busses, rides to medical appointments, on demand door to door services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
We offer two different transportation services:
*Registration form only needs to be completed once. Once registered you may use TransVAC and/or MedVAC services.
- How do I register for and use TransVAC?
- How do I register for and use MedVAC?
- I want to become a volunteer driver. How do I get started?
- Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure
- ADA Transportation Policy and Complaint Procedure
- VAC Reasonable Modification Policy