Dial-A-Ride Sandwich Satelite Location
Whether your grandmother needs a ride to the doctor or your son needs to get to his place of employment, VAC transportation service provides the key in getting you or your loved one there safely and on time.
VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from rides to medical appointments, on-demand door to door services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
Types of Service
- TransVAC-Local in county trips
- MedVAC-Out of county medical trips
All riders must be registered for VAC dial-a-ride services.
For registration questions or booking a ride, please call 815.787.6219.
How Do I use Dial-A-Ride Services?
A complete list of how-to use Dial-A-Ride can be found below.
- 2019 Dial-A-Ride Rider’s Guide Policies (DeKalb County)
- Dial-A-Ride Fare Structure
|Seniors||$1.00 or Donation|
(Aged 5 years and younger)
*Senior is age 60+ and will be asked to consider a suggested donation instead of a fare.
*Please consult VAC Dispatch.
- Cash fare must be the exact amount. Drivers do not handle cash and will not make change or issue vouchers.