Whether your grandmother needs a ride to the doctor or your son needs to get to his palce of employment, VAC transportation service provides the key in getting you or your loved one there safely and on time.
VAC’s mission is to serve the transportation needs of our community both efficiently and courteously with transportation services ranging from rides to medical appointments, on demand door to door services, and rides for the elderly and disabled. VAC’s transportation services affect almost every family in our community. Let us help yours.
We offer two different transportation services:
- Register with TransVAC (This is linked to the Register with TransVac link listed below)
- Register with MedVAC (This is linked to the Register with MedVac link listed below)
- How do I register for a ride with TransVAC? find out (Same link as Register with TransVac link)
- How do I register for a ride with MedVAC? find out (Same link as Register with MedVac)
- I want to become a volunteer driver. How do I get started?find out(Same link as Volunteer Driver
- Title VI Policy and Complaint Procedure
- Title VI Policy Download This link on Tranpsortatoin Home page of our current site
- Title VI Complaint Procedure and Form – Download Form
.docor .pdf This link is on the Transportation home page of our current website