Due to Covid-19 VAC has temporarily suspended collection of fares on all transit vehicles till further notice.
Beginning Fall 2020 Kishwaukee College, due to Covid-19 restrictions VAC is offering transit to KISH on a Dial-A-Ride. This service allows those in need of transportation to call, 815-758-3932 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and get picked up from their location.
All riders must be registered for VAC dial-a-ride services. To register fill out the attached form http://vacdk.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/VAC-Registration-Form-08-2019.pdf
When calling to schedule a ride, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Name and date of the trip
- EXACT addresses of both pickup and destination locations.
- Reservation time(s) you would like to be picked up, or a time you’d like to reach your destination. (Note: Dispatchers will try to match your requested time as closely as possible.
- Name of travel companion/assistant, if applicable
- Please state if you use a mobility device, or require any additional assistance from the driver.
Tickets can be purchased for $150 per semester in the Business Office, C2140.
Illinois Relay Service
TTY: 1 (800) 526-0844 or 711
Voice: 1 (800) 526-0857 or 711