Voluntary Action Center’s MedVAC service is vital to our communities senior citizens, those with disabilities and persons in need, for transportation to and from medical appointments. This service depends greatly on the generous giving of time along with the opportunity to support the service in other ways such as:
- Donation of infant car seat or child booster seat
- Donation of a vehicle to the program
- Donation of gas cards
- Donation of prepaid phones or phone cards
- Monetary donation for IPASS
- Volunteer Drivers
- Volunteer Personal Assistant for a trip
- Sponsor a driver for one day
- Monetary donation to the program for overall costs
MedVAC is dedicated to those who need our services and grateful to the community for its support.
To contact Voluntary Action Center for additional information call 815.758.3932 or email us.
Make a difference. Give a donation to MedVAC today!