Serving the City of Sycamore:
The City of Sycamore and the Voluntary Action Center have joined efforts to meet the need for bus transportation in the community. The Blue Line is an affordable, reliable route deviation service operating throughout Sycamore and is available to the general public.
Route and Schedule:
- Monday-Friday, Except Holidays.
- Hourly from 7 a.m.- 9 p.m.
- 32 Sycamore Locations
The route and stops are flexible! If you are not at a marked stop, just flag the bus down. If you want to get off at a location that is not a marked stop, just ask the Driver. The bus will stop at the next safe spot.
Call the TransVAC Dispatch Center at (815) 758-6641 to pre-arrange other stops near the route.
- Fifty cents ($.50) per ride
- Children under 5 ride free
- Senior Citizens (60 years of age and older) ride free
- Persons with disabilities and medicare card holders ride free.
Give Us Your Feedback
Tell us what you think about the service and how it can be improved. Contact Voluntary Action Center at:
1606 Bethany Road
Sycamore, IL 60178